Tuesday, May 15, 2012

God or Goddess of the Month

I have been doing this little project since January and I think Priestess of Aset-Nut or Pagyptsian did something like it but my is a little different. I usually choose the deities based on what is going on in nature as well as in everyday society. Since I fallow an Egyptian or Kemetic path the deities I chose are Egyptian . So the deity that I chose for the month of May is the goddess Ma'at.The reason why I chose Ma'at is because the month of May to me is closure and and getting everything done the right way as well as making sure that everything is fare and square. Here are the deities of each month in case your interested. I'll be doing monthly post on each deity. Blessed Be, Senebty!
January-Khonsu
February- Hathor
March- Geb
April- Nut
May- Ma'at
June- Sehkmet
July- Isis
August- Ra
Spetember- Thoth
October- Anubis or Bastet
November- Horus
December- Osiris


No comments:

Post a Comment